1. We will be shooting at 6:30 and 7:30 to help keep social distancing standards and reduce the risk to all shooters.
2. Please don't show up until 6:15 or 7:15.
3. Each team must have their own scorer.
4. We will not be shooting doubles. All seven traps will be used for league singles and handicaps.
5. One team member will need to visit the north window at the club house to be issued a clip board and blank score sheet. The team will shoot and bring back the completed score sheet with $60.
6. We ask that once your team has shot, please leave the immediate area. If you want to socialize, please move away from the sidewalk and the club house.
7. Shooters will not be allowed in the trap house to adjust targets. If targets need to be adjusted, please notify a worker and we will adjust them.
8. The club house will be closed, except for use of the bathroom. Use it and please leave the club house. NO SHOOTER IS ALLOWED ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE CLUB HOUSE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
9. The Gun Club will NOT have food or drinks available.
10. The team shooting at 7:30 is ask to put up the voice calls.
11. We will have a Range Safety Officer the purpose of COVID-19 protection. We ask your cooperation if you are reminded of these procedures.